Anygays (yup, I just said that), Charlotte wanted me to make a punk make-up video. But then I thought: Do punks really wear more than eyeliner and maybe red or black lipstick? I spoke to a couple of people. One that's actually a punk (or, the closest thing you could find in my city's huge alternative scene), said that I was right, cause that's how ORIGINAL punk was. There's a lot of subgenres, but I only know the subgenres of goth, hahah - Cause that's what I'm into (and metal). So I though of going for deathrock, which is something in between punk and goth (or, well, the ORIGINAL goth, which was tradgoth - Like Siouxsie Sioux). I really like that style, which is more me, cause I'm not a big, flowy dresses and huge skirts person - At least not for everyday. So I wanted to create a look that could work for.. ''both''(?) punks, deathrockers, and tradgoths / goths! I have done a lot of deathrock looks for CreTuras concerts, but Charlotte wanted something she actually could do / wear. So this a pretty simple one. I'm gonna stop writing now.
- Avon concealer
- Nothing more, nothing less.
- Estée Lauder Eyeliner (brows)
- Random cheap brand palette (red eyeshadow)
- E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner (black ofc)
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
- Estée Lauder More Than Mascara
- MAC Venomous Villains lipstick in Heartless
- MAC Style Black lipstick in Black Knight