søndag 9. april 2017

Monster High – Spectra Vondergeist

The first official video of 2017! Since the ones I uploaded in january were recorded in october. I was trying to stay awake so I could be awake for when my boyfriend returned from a weekend with his parents, so I decided to make the first video in ages! You won't believe how bad my skin has been since the last videos were recorded. So now I have tons of creams as well as natural remedies. My skin still doesn't like wearing make-up as you can see, but I do it maybe once a week anyway.

So! Spectra Vondergeist. I love this character! My favorite color is violet, and she wears stuff I would wear. Sadly my look didn't end up as pretty as she is, but hopefully you'll like it anyway.






Products Used:

Face

  • Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
  • Avon Ideal Shade Tinted Makeup Base in Pink Pearl
  • Babyflo Talc Powder in Charming Blue
  • MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
  • MAC Print Eyeshadow
Eyes
  • Urdan Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • MAC Gesso Eyshadow
  • MAC Crystal Avalanche Eyeshadow
  • Glamour Doll Eyes Sanctuary Eyeshadow
  • Glamour Doll Eyes Lost Horizon Eyeshadow
  • MAC Bordeauxline Powerpoint Eye Pencil
  • Glamour Doll Eyes Nymphette Eyeshadow
  • E.L.F. Brightening Eyeliner in black
  • MAC Instacurl Lash
Lips
  • MAC Bordeauxline Powerpoint Eye Pencil
  • Freedom Lipstick in Far Away
  • MAC Glimmerglass in Blackfire

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar